Looking for information

Hello everyone.  I just got back from a 2 week vacation in Markaska and my boyfriend and I are seriously considering moving there.  He lived in Croatia as a child and it is very near and dear to his heart.  I have been there twice and love it more and more each time.  Can anyone from the states give me information on how the process of moving there works?  He is actually a Croatian citizen but I am not.

Major questions: Health insurance, car registration, pet information, purchasing property, working or starting own company, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  :)

Greetings everyone: I'm an American living in New England but I have a piece of real estate in Zagreb that must be sold.

I need refers for a Real Estate agent who speaks English.

The property is an As-Is site on the Eastern side of the city. It's in desperate shape... but is structurally sound. It's a contractor's dream.

I'd appreciate any references.

Michael

biliskov.com/?lan=EN

I know owner and she went to American college with me so definitively speaks English :-) + it is one of biggest Croatian Real Estate firms.
her name Ms.Jasna Biliskov

Hi,
I have not been on the site a while but came across your post. It was 3 years ago. Are you still interested in moving to Croatia if you have not moved here as yet?