Used car: Price for parts. (Murano)

I am currently searching for used car Currently, my budget is around 5,000 KD. I am looking for more than 3,000cc -V6 - SUV. Which brand would you recommend? I am thinking of Nissan Murano, but not sure this is reliable or not. Even not quite reliable as much as Prado, if the price of parts is not expensive, I may go for Murano. Does anybody have experience of Murano and replacing parts? (like conditioning motor, etc.)

fltnkim wrote:

I am currently searching for used car Currently, my budget is around 5,000 KD. I am looking for more than 3,000cc -V6 - SUV. Which brand would you recommend? I am thinking of Nissan Murano, but not sure this is reliable or not. Even not quite reliable as much as Prado, if the price of parts is not expensive, I may go for Murano. Does anybody have experience of Murano and replacing parts? (like conditioning motor, etc.)

Go to the classified section at the top of this page and search through the cars for sale there.

Hello fltnkim :)

As suggested by our Expert Stumpy, please follow this below link and drop your advert there :

> https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … bikes.html

Kenjee
Expat.com Team