A Trustworthy Nanny/ Babysitter/ Caregiver Driver Urgently Needed

We are looking for a live in nanny and chef/cooker/Driver to look after our two adorable children. Our daughter is 3years and her little brother is 2years.Experience of looking after two children is essential, but most importantly we are looking for someone who is kind, fun, cheerful and flexible - able to fit in with our busy family life They are delightful and entertaining. Our home is well organized, happy and full of life. The accommodation set up is extremely comfortable. You will have your own room and share a bathroom with the children.This is NOT a holiday job, please don't apply if you are simply looking for a temporary job.Please send your cv to [email protected]  and explain how you think you would fit in well with us! This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not apply again.Salary negotiable, depending on experience

Additional Requirements…
CRB checked
Non smoker
valid passport holder
Happy to commit to at least 12 months.

Best Wishes
Trillo Charles
[email protected]
+447024045827

Hi Trillo Charles! Could you please post your ad under England classifieds > job section.

Thank you
Christine

Hi!
Good day to you Sir ,
I am jeannette  sri lankan currently living in egypt  , looking for a long time nannycare giver job,  I have paid for 15years and more as a nannycare giver , so if you would like to sponsor me I will do my best for your family thank you for your time
may God bless you all,
jeannette samarasinghe
Contact no 00201015599739 available viber and what's up

Hi jeannette  ,

I am afraid that this job offer is no longer available as this offer has been made in 2010.  :blink:

I invite you to post your job request in the Personal and household services jobs in England section to increase your chances.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed