School/ dental school/ community college?

Helloooo everyone, I hope everyone had a good week. I'm making this post because im awfully curious on education in the netherlands. I am living in the united states for the moment and im working as a dental assistant. Im also 19 years of age.But i have this anxiety and this hope and dream to make it to europe perferably the beautiful country of the netherlands , Which i am even trying to learn the language as well. With that being said... I have thought about going back to school to just work on becoming a dentist. Being myself i am a very indecisive girl as well as very thoughtful in terms of always thinking things through... My question is... me being an american citizen what will it take for me to start from zero to a college to began core classes in holland and go from there and perhaphs the cost or any prices? As you probably also know education here in the united states is ridiculously expensive in my opinion :( and i just dont know if i should stay here and just move on with possibility of student debt or pursue my dreams to go to europe and try to study abroad and try to make it or just return to latin america and go to either puerto rico or mexico to complete the rest of my education.... i believe in my heart that europe is where i want to be... But i just i dont know a single thing on how it is or how to start or any of that... If anyone could PLEASE give me any type of insight weather your a dentist or just someone ... it would really help  to inbox me or something THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!! besos !

You need to do a lot of research before you can make your decision to come or not.

First of all you can check out the sticky topic " New to Holland" where you can find some useful links about visa, schooling et cetera.

If you want to study in the Netherlands, you have to find out first at what university you want to study by google your  preferences. Ask them about the requirements: do they offer scholarships, will they help with the visa, fees, do they offer English classes and so on.

Good luck with the searching!