Hamad Medical Hospital qatar.

Hi everyone, I have selected in HMC , I am at credentialing and certificate verification process, How long does this take from here to get visa.

After the Medical test, it may take 2 weeks or maximum 3 months. If you don't here from the Concern Department ( not hr DEPARTMENT) Please follow up. ( that's much important to do in HMC) Please do not leave your current job until you get your Single entry visa for Qatar. Sometimes Hmc will say the visa status is rejected from the MOH.

risingflight wrote:

Hi everyone, I have selected in HMC , I am at credentialing and certificate verification process, How long does this take from here to get visa.

Thanks alot how much time does credentialing dept hold the paper to pass it to the next table

Depend on the Mood, every time you call you will hear the repeated answer ( still under process or paper been send to the HR Department.) Keep following up.

risingflight wrote:

Thanks alot how much time does credentialing dept hold the paper to pass it to the next table

Thanks alot for the reply, Do salary hike happen in HMC, I mean like once a year or once in two years.How is it.

annually based on the KPI ( key performance indicators)

risingflight wrote:

Thanks alot for the reply, Do salary hike happen in HMC, I mean like once a year or once in two years.How is it.

Hi Wilson i have completed my Credentialing and verification section 2 weeks back but after that no response, Generally how much time will it take to issue visa after credentialing. I was contacting  HR and then came credentialing  section so should i now contact the HR person whom i was contacting earlier.

Minimum  3- 6 weeks.

skahmed wrote:

Hi Wilson i have completed my Credentialing and verification section 2 weeks back but after that no response, Generally how much time will it take to issue visa after credentialing. I was contacting  HR and then came credentialing  section so should i now contact the HR person whom i was contacting earlier.

Dear Mr Wilson, After the Credentialing section, Will HR contact me regarding visa or they will just send me the visa.
and how can i get the visa application number and is it possible to check online visa status.

Follow up with the recruitment agency.

Thanks

skahmed wrote:

Dear Mr Wilson, After the Credentialing section, Will HR contact me regarding visa or they will just send me the visa.
and how can i get the visa application number and is it possible to check online visa status.

just wanna ask the process of employment verification for ex-saudi, because my employer does'nt want to give another copy of COE. Is there any other way like can i just e-mail my COE copy to hamad?

Your question seems to be bit confusing on the other side you are asking how to use hamad email.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 56#2622478

maryan23 wrote:

just wanna ask the process of employment verification for ex-saudi, because my employer does'nt want to give another copy of COE. Is there any other way like can i just e-mail my COE copy to hamad?

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Dear Mr. Wilson,

I want to know if my last hospital which was in Saudi can send my scanned COE to Hamad's  e-mail instead of making a new one. I'm still on the process of verification

You may contact HMC HR department, they are right person who can assist you Contact no# 0097444395777/ [email protected]

Dear Mr Wilson, I have received my VISA, HMC sent an email to the recruitment agency that my credentials have been verified and the recruitment agency told me to go ahead and resign but i did not receive any official email from HMC to resign, Should i resign or wait for an official email from HMC to resign.

Ask them the confirmation through email.

risingflight wrote:

Dear Mr Wilson, I have received my VISA, HMC sent an email to the recruitment agency that my credentials have been verified and the recruitment agency told me to go ahead and resign but i did not receive any official email from HMC to resign, Should i resign or wait for an official email from HMC to resign.

Good day sir..congrats for acquiring a visa.Sir I was also hired by Hamad and now starting the verification and its very gloomy for me, I really dont know where to start. sir if possible could I seek your assistance on what to do. m..thanks a lot and have a safe trip

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Please check this Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

jerven16 wrote:

Good day sir..congrats for acquiring a visa.Sir I was also hired by Hamad and now starting the verification and its very gloomy for me, I really dont know where to start. sir if possible could I seek your assistance on  ..thanks a lot and have a safe trip

Hi! Iam also an applicant at HMC. Is it possible to have a visa without the credentialing. Bec. at the website of MOI i can see that visa is valid to use already but when i ask my agency they said that i dont have credentialing and visa yet.

Is it possible if you already have a visa but you are not yet informed that your credentialing is not finished?

good day..just finished submitting all verification requirements.but after that I havent received any response from Hamad so I decided to call the credentialing officer and they want the signatory of my education verification to be my former dean instead of the registrar.is it usual that they wont give you any acknowledgement or notification that they were able to received the required docs..thanks

Hi marist123 we have the same case. The agency told me that I do have my Visa but were still waiting for my credentialing. Do you have your credentialing already?

Same here.
visa is ready but no confirmation from HMC yet about start date. There must be a bottle neck in the hiring process somewhere.

hi! credentialing means primary source verification right?

good day...
I was told that my CV and other documents are already in credentialing section of HR. does this mean they are considering to hire me already?

Hi absher1978,

This thread has been inactive for more than a year. I'd request you to participate on the recent ones or to create a new  topic if you want our members to assist you regarding a particular subject.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

Thank you for advise 😊

Hi Wilson
I need your help. are unavailable