Cost of living in oman- is 435 Oman Riyal good Salary?

Hi i got a offer from a private firm offering 435 oman rial as salary,220 oman rial  as rent(HRA),company car,electricity bill by company.is it well enough for cost of living in oman?anybdy reply me

Hi rajasekarasharma,

You must first post your queries under the correct topic, if you hope to receive some useful responses.

Secondly, if you read through the numerous and informative discussions and threads under the 'Cost of Living' topic, you will find all the answers you are looking for.

Please do some homework prior to posting your much asked query, and also read the well answered responses.

(The salary offered is average - for a bachelor).

Hello all

@rajasekarasharma : Follow this link below to browse through threads in our Cost of Living section, as suggested by Expert Sumitran :top:https://www.expat.com/forum/577-22-cost … uscat.html

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello there,

Do you really want to come to Oman? Think thousand times before you take a decision. Oman is not the right place for expats anymore. Though i am working in Oman, i would not advise any expat to take up a job in Oman further. Omanisation policy is taking a toll on thousands and thousands of expats here. Never know what is going to happen for the 1600000 expat community in Oman.

Regret for the negative views, but it is true that expats are no more comfortable in Oman.