Visas

DearsAir,
I have a valid employment visa till MAR 2016 for oman. I came back to India because of an emergency and now i don't want to go back oman, because my sponsor company is not good. I want to know how I  can cancel my existing visa on my own from India and take a job in another GCC country. Will my existing visa affect my chances to get a job in other country? What do I do now? Please help.

Now i have my original oman labor card ,yesterday  my manager was call me and say send your original labor card for visa cancel ,

can i apply for job in UAE

Regards

Maaz

You must cancel your work visa for obtaining any other GCC job. Suggest you should come back, cancel the work visa in a proper manner because they will need to stamp a "Cancellation" on your passport. If the cancellation process doesn't happen,  I'm afraid you won't be able to secure another GCC work visa.

Please note the GCC states have been interlinked with the visas related matters.

Dear Sir
Any how I want to go back muscat for visa cancel
It is possible I send my original labour card so as per our company sponsor cancel my visa

Regards

Maaz

Dear sir
Now I m in India ,I do t want to go oman back,,but I want to cancel my oman visa so it's possible I send my original oman labour card oman to my sponsor so easily cancel my visa so after can I travel uae to oman for visit visa ,,
It's possible I send original labour card so arbab cancel my visa or not
So after I got job in uae and next I travel by car uae to oman for visit visa

Regards
Maaz

Hi maaz dhuma,

You will now be officially considered as an 'absconder'. You can send back your resident card and request for your employment visa to be cancelled. And pray.

If your employer is spiteful, they can make things complicated for you. If your employer is forgiving, they could just forget about you and move on.

The future course of your career, as far as the GCC countries are concerned, lies entirely with your employer. They can make or break it. That's why I said pray.

Endorsing to what Mr. Sumitran has stated, it is also an unethical professional behavior to do so.

You're equally paid against your services and you shouldn't do such practices. Trust me, this impacts a negativity on the employer to hire any future employee from your state of origin. You never know, just because of you, a deserving person may be affected due to such practice.