French - English Language Exchange

Hello all,

I'm a Singaporean back from studies abroad in England. I am planning to go live in France for a year and I would like to meet native speakers based in Singapore to practice. I would be happy to speak with you in English as well if you like.

I enjoy reading literature and learning about culture in my free time, but I like hearing about other peoples' interests if they are willing to share.

Hope to hear from you,
Paul

---
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis de Singapour et j'ai terminé mes études en angleterre l'an dernier. Je vais habiter en France et donc je voudrais pratiquer la langue avec quelqu'un si c'est possible. Je suis ravi de vous aider si vous voulez améliorer votre anglais en même temps.

Dans mes loisirs, j'aime bien de la littérature et des discussions au sujet de la culture. Cependant, ça me ferait plaisir de vous écouter en tout cas.

à bientôt,
Paul

Hi. Happened to come across your post. I guess it will be very meaningful to be able to speak and interact with natives to get a better and clearer picture.  :top:  Good luck to you and do enjoy the process.