Exit re entry visa expired , need some information

Salam alikum , i need some guide please help me out ...i am from pakistan, I went to saudi arabia in year 2010 and i applied for my family visa and after 4 months my family also camed to ksa , in between we came to pk 4 or 5 times for vacations on ( exit re entry visa ) and i also changed 2 kafeel ( نقل كفالة ) , but  when last time we came to pk we decided not to go back because of some family issues and now my exit re entry visa is expired on feb 2015 and  recently my iqama is also expired 25 days ago ,we were almost 5 years their in ksa ,  now we r thinking to go for umra in ramadan ... Yesterday when i checked my iqama status on mofa.com it shows that ,
( Establishment:
Green low
Worker status: absent from work licenses the facility:  the facility permits valid. )

PLEASE TELL ME What should i do ?  Can i buy urma visa ? One of my friend told me that u r banned for 3 years ,  if u will go to ksa airport they will arrest you n send u to the jail or u should pAy penalty .
Right now seriously i dont know what ahould i do , apply for umra visa or not !
Please guide me sir
Thanks
Please reply briefly and if u want to ask something pliz let me know

In this cause, your kafeel can help you to come back again within 2 months after expire your visa.

I dont want to go back , my visa is expired 4 months ago , in mofa.com my status is : absent from work , ? My iqama is expired n my re entry is also expired then y it is showing this message ,

Salam alikum , i need some guide please help me out ...i am from pakistan, I went to saudi arabia in year 2010 and i applied for my family visa and after 4 months my family also camed to ksa , in between we came to pk 4 or 5 times for vacations ( exit re entry visa ) and i also changed 2 kafeel ( نقل كفالة ) , but  when last time we came to pk we decided not to go back because of some family issues and now my exit re entry visa is expired on feb 2015 and  recently my is also expired 25 days ago ,we were almost 5 years their in ksa ,  now we r thinking to go for umra in ramadan ... Yesterday when i checked my iqama status on mofa.com it shows that ,
( Establishment:
Green low
Worker status: absent from work licenses the facility:  the facility permits valid. )

PLEASE TELL ME What should i do ?  Can i buy urma visa ? One of my friend told me that u r banned for 3 years ,  if u will go to ksa airport they will arrest you n send u to the jail or u should pAy penalty .
Right now seriously i dont know what ahould i do , apply for umra visa or not !
Please guide me sir
Thanks
Please reply briefly and if u want to ask something pliz let me know

Well. the Green sign is your kafeel status. and about your Permits, may be the system didn't update your record yet. and the absent from work mean you go pakistan without Exit and you will come back with re-entry visa.

i filled visit visa form online and written my family names in Arabic, but in the passport it is in English, but my visa already issued now, so my question is that this Arabic names will create a problem in pakistan to issue visa because in passports their names are in English, but in Birth Certificate and marriage certificate both in English and  Urdu ? pls let me know

your are absennt from work because you have given a re entry visa and you dont go back . you should have to issue a exit visa you are not going back to saudiarabia
if saudi it look like that you are hide somewhere in saudiarabia.