New Segi University College Job Scam

2nd Malaysian job scam in 2 months, first was MAZ International Scam and last week after a 1 hour phone interview with Dr. Julius and Yong Vafa I was offered a very nice contract of employment. After reviewing the contract, the formatting with very fancy borders didn't seem quite right and as I read the contract in Item 13- Guarantee Deposit is where I became suspicious of the offer and decided to look up Segi's HR email on their website to forward the offer and request they advise me on the validity of the offer? 13 asks for a Guarantee Deposit of $2,650 US to ensure the teacher does travel to Malaysia and not enter into a different contract? What, teachers change their minds every day as do all people in ALL fields of work.
I sent the request to Segi and immediately received a reply that there is NO ESL Department with  their University and that neither Dr. Julius now Yong were in the employ of the University.
Beware of this job scam I found it on Asia Teaching Jobs.com BEWARE!!

Thanks for your help, amigo!

Thank you Americanobueno. Yes, you are bueno because you highlighted things for me. Yesterday this supposed to be "Dr Julius Sengah" has conducted a Skype interview with me. He did ask me many questions to make the interviewee think it is a real world. However, I will not continue if i am offered a job.His Skype ID is : live:segiunivcollege.
Thank you again AMERICANOBUENO.
Check this link for more info about this scammer: forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?p=1207359

This is their email before the interview.
""Having thoroughly reviewed your CV and the rest of your documents,the entire recruitment/evaluation team declared you qualified for interview.A telephone/Skype interview will be conducted by one of our recruitment/evaluation experts, Dr. Julius Sengah at an agreed date and time.
Based on the aforementioned,you are advised to list your most convenient date(s) and time(s) for the interview.
At your earliest convenience,email your desired schedules and wait patiently for our confirmation through
telephone or email.
Meanwhile,you are advised to provide the following in your next email: Your Names(as written in your Passport) Country of origin,Country of residence,current phone number,alternate email address(if any) and your Skype ID.Though most of the above requests are found in your CV,they are still needed to reconfirm accuracy and enhance communication.
Once more,we appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.
Warm regards,
Yong.""

end of my comment

aboutariq - what email address does "Yong" use please?

So you've actually seen this guy on skype??? what does he look like? it sure would be  very interesting to see what sort of a face he's got.

Hi Bueno, please be so kind as to reply to my private message to you! A MILLION THANKS!!!!

He uses this email :                [email protected]
please check this link as well:
forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?p=1207359

No, I did not see his face. When I showed him my face on the cam, he claimed he could not hear me properly and asked me to switch off the video in order to have a better audio quality.

Many thanks for your reply. What was his voice like? How good /bad was his English? Any idea about his nationality? And were there two people doing the Skype interview, or just one? Any idea about the nationality, age etc?

I got this too. A Dr Lewis Wong interviewed ne.

Same for me. The guy who interviewed me claimed to be a Dr Lewis Wong..

Yong used the email address : [email protected]

Hi..the scammer anywhere I incounter her also looking for house maid,they will ask ur email and offer you big salary up to 3k rm than usually house maid salary don't go for it coz at the end of the conversation he will ask u to send money how come the they will ask to send money??be wise to choose the work..

How do u know it's a woman?