Can anyone help me with the timeline expectation?

I have been researching quite a bit about life in Saudi and work conditions and have decided to give it a go.  I have applied to a hospital and have an interview scheduled 2 weeks from now.  The recruiters who's helping me stated that after the submission of the resume, it takes about a month to get interview and another month to get an offer.  And I'd think negotiating would take additional time.  So if I am at a stage where I am going to have first interview (with the department director) in 2 weeks, with all the paperwork of getting licensing to practice there and to obtain visa, what would be the expected starting date?  Any ball park figure would be nice.  I understand there will number of variables. 

I currently am in talks with local people to partner up (which I should let go), and also am in talks with couple of companies for employment.  If this is going to take half a year to year, I'd definitely take these jobs while things get in line over there.  However, if things can progress fast, there's no reason to accept employment with other clinics at this point.  Any help to shed some light on this would be really appreciated.  Thank you.

I suggest to you to work in Jeddah , check how many hours for duty ?

yesterday i met one philipino work in jeddah and work 12 hours EVERY DAY and no overtime , check.

regards