Want to do Mba in Cyprus.. Plz Guide me

Hi Everyone.. I m from Pakistan and i want to do MBA in Cyprus. i talked with my consultant and almost everything is ready but i want to take suggestion of any brother who live in Cyprus already. Kindly give me true suggestion plz should i come to Cyprus for MBA  or not?

Thanks in Advance

i also want to go cyprus for study bro... should i go?

I also want to take suggestion from anyone.. Anyway brother give me your contact #.. We'll update each other.

oky bro where u from and whats your plan?

I m from Sukkur City.. Give me ur Cell Number dear..

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Ok then give me ur f.b i.d..

that is "maliklaraib1"

Hello,

Friendly reminder

Please refrain from sharing your personal contact details on a public forum for security measures :idontagree:

In regard to your query i would suggest that you give more details and ask for the steps to follow or ask for precise guidelines, like visas, cost of living, the field you would like to study in ect to have the feedback you are looking for.

Thank you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

sure i just want some sort of information regarding jobs in cyprus for students can to help us please? can you provide information to us????

Hi Malik Laraib,

I reckon you should start a new topic with all your questions on the Cyprus Forum for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello, I will recomend you, dont go in Cyprus for study

why Mr.sani807 can you me what are the problems there for students