ESL teaching Jobs in China

We have over 10 year experience in ESL teaching field. We believe that our profession will guide you to live here and help you to settled after arrive!

Training provided! Please do not worry if you don't have any experience before. We will arrange training before you start work. We will also share our own resource with you!

We all speak English. If you are worried you can't speak Chinese and might have hard time to communicate, the fact is we all speak English and every of us have year experience.

How's life here after you move to here? You will have culture shock more or less, but we will tell you all the information in advance, that will help you to get settled easily.

About VISA. What will you worry the most to stay at abroad? Visa, of course. Visa is our strong point. We will check every teacher's information before they go to apply for visa. We only provide LEGAL VISA.

What we OFFER?

Up to 15000 RMB/Month ( Depends on the working hours )
Free accommodation ( Non-shared )
6000 RMB airfare bonus ( At least )
Free meals at school
Free Chinese language lesson on weekends.
Free airport Pick up

You can contact us by:
Email: [email protected]

laowai_in_china wrote:

We have over 10 year experience in ESL teaching field. We believe that our profession will guide you to live here and help you to settled after arrive!

Training provided! Please do not worry if you don't have any experience before. We will arrange training before you start work. We will also share our own resource with you!

We all speak English. If you are worried you can't speak Chinese and might have hard time to communicate, the fact is we all speak English and every of us have year experience.

How's life here after you move to here? You will have culture shock more or less, but we will tell you all the information in advance, that will help you to get settled easily.

About VISA. What will you worry the most to stay at abroad? Visa, of course. Visa is our strong point. We will check every teacher's information before they go to apply for visa. We only provide LEGAL VISA.

What we OFFER?

Up to 15000 RMB/Month ( Depends on the working hours )
Free accommodation ( Non-shared )
6000 RMB airfare bonus ( At least )
Free meals at school
Free Chinese language lesson on weekends.
Free airport Pick up

You can contact us by:
Email: [email protected]

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum you are welcome to place a free ad in the jobs section located at the top of this page.
Thank you.

my name is scott flack , I am looking for English teaching job in China , or any employment to be honest. I have lived here in China for 11 months , the company I have been working for has closed it's doors and I have fallen in love with China and do not ever wish  to return to Australia . I am so desperate for help , for advise ,please any help would be so very much appreciated. sincerely
                                                                                                                Scott Flack

Hello everyone,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs section  > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/chengdu/ ?

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed