Muscat oasis resisdence

Dear members,

one of my relatives is planing to shift his accommodation to Muscat oasis residence, this location is very good and near to LULU mall, MGM and couple of hospitals are also nearby. but the main concern is about the kids. He is  having three little daughters who are is school.

I just wanted to know if security wise for the kids, this place is good enough to be considered or should check for a new place.

TIA

shahikmohammed wrote:

Dear members,

one of my relatives is planing to shift his accommodation to Muscat oasis residence, this location is very good and near to LULU mall, MGM and couple of hospitals are also nearby. but the main concern is about the kids. He is  having three little daughters who are is school.

I just wanted to know if security wise for the kids, this place is good enough to be considered or should check for a new place.

TIA

The area is very much secured and the surroundings are quite welcoming...    Oasis residency has a play area too where alot of children play around.....  so its a comfortable place to live in.

shahikmohammed wrote:

Dear members,

TIA

Hi shahikmohammed,

At the risk of sounding paranoid, I would like to tell you that no place is really totally and 100% safe for the innocent, the helpless and the naive.

The world we live in today is a bad place.

I am also not categorically stating that sexual predators are prowling the streets.

With small children around, it is always important for parents to be with them all the time and never let them go anywhere unattended.

Never mind the safest of neighbourhoods and upmarket residential gated communities, it is any day better to be safe now than be sorry later.