Hi i just saw this site i hope ill get some answers

hi, anyone i am lyn from philippines ,I've been an elementary teacher in a government school in my country for 7 years and a primary teacher of a private school for 5 years . Since the salary in my country can't compensate much i decided to apply here in jeddah .i am now in jeddah i was applying for school but unfortunately i have no luck what i got is a private tutor and my salary is 2500 sr i am okay with it because the salary is better than what i have in philippines .but i am already almost two months here and not so happy with my job because instead of me being a tutor i am also a nanny which i don't like .thats why i am searching for a teaching job here in jeddah is it possible i can teach here? i am really good in handling primary kids thats my line of expertise and i love it . i graduated as bachelor of elementary education . i hope someone can give me any suggestion in what should i do .thank you so much

it depends on your visa unless you go for the not so legal way...what did you apply here in jeddah?as a nanny?a private tutor or  teacher?

if you're going to apply here in jeddah..and luckily find a job you need to ask a release from your current employer..if they dont give you release, let say you have a new job contract you are obligued to go back to philippines and pay your current employer the fees, like breach of contract your own plane ticket and etc..