Western furniture ,cheaper to buy in pp, or here in australia

furniture is it cheaper to buy ,western style furniture,in pp , than to buy  in australia ,and bring over?

Hi there..i am Henry- a vietnamese working for Singapore school in phnompenh.My family living here now.
Yeah..you can come to phnompenh and buy cheaper then buy from Austrailia(transport,,price,,manything to do...)
If you buy alot you can make a 2 day trip to Hochiminh city(good,big bus from Phnompenh to Hochiminh city 7 hours) to buy then comeback phnompenh with your furniture follow you inside the bus...very easy..
MY SMALL FAMILY(me,,my wife,,my daughter 5 month ages)..hope can make friend with you.
If you need anything in Cambodia,please give me question to my email.

thankyou henry, hope w can become friends, we will be moving  pp  maybe on june, and buy condo and apartment .we may bring our 2 dogs with  us, both quite big , 46 kilos  scooby  and abby 42 kilos and thinking to rent at siloukeville,so we can take our dogs there, is it hard to find a house there where we can rent with pets allowed? are the many houses which allows u pets.    dog. do they eat dogs there ,will it be dangerous for our dogs. thankyou for your advice,. dave and glenda
, also scooby and abby, woof woof,