Any singaporean or malaysian friends in hcmc?

hi hope to meet more friends in hcmc.
so far i have known MR ALFRED YEO thru this forum.

SO HOPE MEETING MORE NEW FRIENDS

:D

Hi johnnyyeo1980,

It would be great if first of all, you can introduce yourself. It will help the other members to know more about you.

What brings you to Expat.com? Do you wish to share your expat experience with us maybe?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am from Singapore. My name is Eddy.

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your phone number here

Hi..I'm Richard a Malaysian. 
But do come to our gathering :
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=473215
Cheers,
Richard

Hi...I'm Ted...from Malaysia !

thanks richard and ted.

Hi johnny,i m from singapore ,already in hcm 3months ago ,if bored can join me n friends for beer near district 1

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : avoid posting your phone number here

Hi I am David, Singaporean. I will be stationed in HCM from late June.  Hope to meet you all.

Hi johnny, I'm Frankie from Singapore , I'm in bien hoa City, I've a Thai , viet restaurant here. Pop by if u can, cheers.

Where is your restaurant? I would love to go when i am there.

Hi , my restaurant name is Minh Loc , the address is 150 .phuong Quyen thang . Bien hoa . Dong nai. Hopefully can have a meet up here. My food is delicious. Cheers.

Hi david ,its The cadasa in dalat pls google it or u can call me at  +841226755181
Warm regards sunny.tks hope to see u in hcmc soon.

Hi, i m sunny if u can pls provide me restaurant phone no .tks

Anyone out there who needed to get a bike can look for me too, I've many bikes that I've refurbished for fun n now I'm running outta space for them. Most are 50cc so no need driving licence.

I should be staying in D1. Its about an hour drive? Did i get it right?150 Nguyễn Thành Phương, Quyết Thắng, Biên Hòa, Dong Nai

Yes, bien hoa is near to hcmc

Yes, bien hoa is near to hcmc

Sure. I will be there.

Hi Frankie Wong... what's is the price range for your bikes? I'm Singaporean looking for a bike to ride around hcm city.currently live in go vap district

Hi Vincent,  can u email me directly at [email protected]. I need to know more in details what type of bike suits u better, generally i have manual gear bikes like the classic  honda 67, semi auto like  honda cubs, honda chaly, honda waves. Do drop me an email, cheers.

Hi vincent,
do u have a vietnamese driving licence?  If u don't have one, just stick to a 50cc bike, anything that is below 50cc, no licence is needed, but of course u will have to stick to the traffic rules in Vietnam which is no rules, ha ha. Just go with the flow n observe all around, u can have vehicles coming at u all in the wrong directions, just be careful n avoid any collision even though u have a right of way. Just remember you're in Vietnam,  the major road user gives way to the bikes that are coming out of the side road n when in a circle, the one in the circle gives way to the one entering the circle. If you're a first time user of bikes, get a semi or fully auto bike, it will save u a lot of troubles trying yo navigate thru saigon traffic, have fun.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid promoting for any type of company. It's against the forum's rules.

Hi jenny,
Are u sure you're not an insurance agent? Lol.

Dear Frankie

I'm a researcher in a market research agency. We find it difficult to reach Mandarin speaking expats in HCM, that's the reason I'm regretfully disturbing your conversation here.

If you all are interested, please contact me via email as mentioned OR call me at: 3823 3007 (Jenny)

Thank you very much.

Regards
Jenny

Hi all I'm Vietnamese but my bosses are from Malaysia and Singapore. We have a legal consultancy company in Saigon. Hope we can help :)  We do all legal relating services: setting up business, applying for all of licenses, do visa extension, residence card, work permit, etc.

Hi guys, our forum has been quiet for quite a while, how's everyone?  I'm back in sg for a while now, will be back mid june. Anyone out there need anything from sg? Let me know, I'll bring it over for you on my next trip, cheers.

frankie wong wrote:

Hi guys, our forum has been quiet for quite a while, how's everyone?  I'm back in sg for a while now, will be back mid june. Anyone out there need anything from sg? Let me know, I'll bring it over for you on my next trip, cheers.

I need char kueh  teow. ....hokkien mee n bak  kut teh ^^

Come to my shop in bien hoa during mid june, I'll cook for u. Cheers.

we have bak kut teh in hcm? i nvr know...

It's not in my shop menu, but I can cook for you guys as a special treats. But I have Singapore frog legs porridge in my menu, exactly the same famous ones sold in sg n just as good. Cheers.

hi everyone

i am based in cambodia but travel to hcmc every month.
would like to make contacts with fellow sporeans in hcmc

cheers

Hi Paul, come to my place if u miss Geylang frog porridge. Cheers.

thanks for your invitation
can dropby when i am in hcmc
lim kopi and makan session
looked fwd to meet up fellow countrymen

cheers

Hi Richard here,  ..Nice to be able to speak Singlish and Manglish once in a while. So hope to meet up some of you . I do have a gathering coming next week . if any of you in HCM ..so drop by... Im staying in hCM for some time now....contact me if want to go yumchar! See you

those sgean been staying here long,

any shop similar to challenger in HCM?

(looking for HDMI to HDMI cable and LAN cable)

Thanks

hi richard

hope to catch up with you in hcmc soon
cheers

Hey guys,

I am from Singapore too but residing in Can Tho. My name is Bryan. Do drop me a line if you're coming to the Mekong Delta.

Hi Bryan

Sporean based in Cambodia
I used to travel to Can tho regularly but no longer...
Which part of CT you are located?

Cheers

Hi there i am ben from Malaysia... Is anyone there free today, can join me later in mc d, I will be there at 9.30am.. It would be nice to meet up.. My contact is *************..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Frankie, I am ben from Malaysia.. What location exactly if your restaurant in bien Hoa? I am staying in bien Hoa too, let me know where and I will pop by.. If you dont mind, give me your contacts and we can communicate.. Thanks