Looking expat employer in jakarta

my name are wati i,m from indonesia bogor  but right now i,m still work in hk, as i search about looking employer in jakarta,,, i see this block and   i feel interesting  and i try to join ,, well i,m here i whould like to look employer for  march 2016 , work as domestic helper ,i want to work in my own country and i,m looking for expat employer who live in jakarta,,, i have experien  work as domestic helper  for 15 year in  4 country , 4 years in singapore,  3 years in houston .6 years in hk,.2 years in kuala lumpur, in 2016 i decided to  work in my own country,  so if any nice family,looking for helper or new coming for next year ,,but i dont have experient to take care new born baby ,,,,yes i know to work for expat  ,becouse i have work only for french family and chineese  but  i like to ,do cooking ,house work, i love kids but i have no experiens for new born baby

Hello Wati. What salary are you expecting?

For salary I expecting 350 USA/ month

You said in the first post you look for a job March 2016 which is nearly 1 year ahead, no foreigner can tell you if he/she is in need for a domestic worker.

Also what you mean that you expect 350 USA / month, you are saying you expect US$ 350/ month ?

Why you think someone is paying you here in USD ?

Sorry if this to early post   I.m just try because I whould like if go back to Indonesia I have some work and about salary I will see that between I and my employer next

Rp4.5 juta/bulan is a lot for a domestic helper.
Maids from Java will commonly work for a million or so.

Thanks for the informati about that  ...because  long time I.m not work in my own country...thanks alots again .so now  I know maybe I keep my currently job then thanks again

Hiii Wait,

I'm Gayle a Filipinos working and living in Makassar with my Filipinos husband. Both me and him are working in a school as teachers. We have been living in Makassar for almost 9 years. Can speak and understand Bahasa Indonesia and the cultural and religious practices too. If you are willing to workids in Makassar? If yes, may I know, how much salary do you want? Can you cook pork dishes? When in 2016 will you be available to work and be back here in Indonesia?

Gayle

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]