ADEC and Adveti married couple

Good evening. My husband and I are preparing for our move to the UAE. I'm hired through Adveti in Abu Dhabi and he is hired through ADEC. Are there any people out there who can tell me about the possibilities of me living with my husband through his ADEC housing placement? And if Adveti will still give me my living/housing allowance to use for possible commute, transportation expenses, car rental etc...if he isn't stationed in close proximity to my campus location in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks. We should arrive early August.

Hello everyone! My family is relocating to Abu Dhabi in late July! My husband is working for ADEC as an Assistant Principal! I have been looking at rentals and it says all rent is paid yearly! My question is, will ADEC give our housing allowance up front or do teachers and school administrators pay monthly? Thanks for any information given!!

Hello there,
I will try to check with ADEC but I don't know how to contact Advite.
Anyway it's weekend here now so my reply will be adter the weekend.
Best regards

Hi,

Welcome aboard,

It depends on your job profile and mainly the grade you are in. However there will be HA provided by company. Either you can accept the House provided by the company or you can take the HA and search for a home/flat if you want to save the extra money outflow.
Well Abudhabi is not very a very big city and you will not find difficulty for shuttling home back and forth.

Hope i helped you in someway.

Regards
Rai  :)

Hi As far as I remember you will not receive those perks from your school but from your husbands school. If your schools are not too close to each other then public transport should not be an issue because they are very visible. But it depends on the schools you have applied for.

Thank you!