Looking for an agent that can help Indian in KSA get a US work visa

I have an Indian friend that is currently working in the KSA, but would like to get a work visa for the US.  Does anyone have a recommendation for an agent that can help?  He already has a job offer in the US.

then he should apply for an h1b visa in the embassy and employer should give the details with documents that he/she need to present to the embassy. agent is not a necessity. personal appearance is a requirement.

Thank you, Mannyd!  He doesn't have a degree, so he has to apply for an H2B visa.  The problem is that India isn't listed on the list of countries that the US is accepting H2B visas from.  Supposedly an agent can get one, though.

I would suspect that if India is not on the list of accepted countries for that visa then an agent would not be able to do so, not legally anyway.

Perhaps the company making the offer can look into it for him.

There are exceptions for the countries that aren't listed, but they seem complicated.  That's why I thought maybe an agent would be able to help.  I thought they might have experience with the exceptions.  I'm not asking anyone to do anything illegal. Just looking for an agent.  :)

texas rose wrote:

There are exceptions for the countries that aren't listed, but they seem complicated.  That's why I thought maybe an agent would be able to help.  I thought they might have experience with the exceptions.  I'm not asking anyone to do anything illegal. Just looking for an agent.  :)

VFS Global is the authorized agent for most western countries. Check their KSA website for information.

Thank you!!!

How he has got a job offer without having a work visa ?? Isnt that a contradictory statement ??  :/

And even if he has one, isn't visa thing the responsibility of the employer, ??