Pakistani community in Morocco?

Salam,

Originally from Pakistan, I am a Doctoral Fellow in the US and will be visiting Morocco soon. I am trying to see if there is any way to connect to the Urdu/English speaking community in Morocco  belonging to Pakistan/ India/ etc. (particularly in Rabat and Casablanca) to learn from their experiences.

I would very much like to speak on phone if possible. If you provide me with a number and suitable time, I can call you. My email address: ***

Thank you for any help,

Moiz Hasan
(Notre Dame, US)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please for security measures, do not give away your mail on a public forum

Hello Moiz Hasan and welcome on board Expat.com

You may want to subscribe to our Networking Morocco section of the forum to increase chances to meet Pakitanis in Morocco.

Kenjee
Expat.com Tea

Everytime I go back there, there is an increasing number of pakistani (and bengali) guys at the airports & big cities. so it shouldn't be a problem.
Many are fed up with materalisitic desi & family- and are desperate for marriage- and that country has no shortage of ladies dying to get married too.

And Indians. Another reason is because it's an easy so-called 'Arab' country for an Asian to get married in. Many won't dare try their luck in the Middle-East for good reasons. Morocco gives them an opportunity not found elsewhere.