Learn Latvian intensive classes in Riga, elsewhere

Hi everyone,

I've been in Latvia for a number of years, and I get by with my spoken Latvian, but I appreciate the need for some formal classes.

I have 2 afternoons/ early evenings a week free where I would like to arrange intensive personal Latvian classes or join established groups. It would be good to hear from anyone offering classes, or any groups already running.

Please reply to the forum rather than privately, as I'm sure this will be helpful for other expats browsing.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

I own a language school - ctgroup.lv. Most of our Latvian classes are private classes so, if interested, go to our website and get in touch with us.

Dear Geothorpe,

We are a family from India and 3 of our members (including me) would like to appear for the A2 exam in the coming months.
Do you also have a course wherein you prepare your students not just for regular usage of the Latvian language but also familiarize them with the test format and assist them in getting ready to tackle the examination by breaking down the format of how the testing for an A2 certificate is preformed?

Your answer would be indeed helpful,

Best regards,

Vijay.

Vijay Siwach wrote:

Dear Geothorpe,

We are a family from India and 3 of our members (including me) would like to appear for the A2 exam in the coming months.
Do you also have a course wherein you prepare your students not just for regular usage of the Latvian language but also familiarize them with the test format and assist them in getting ready to tackle the examination by breaking down the format of how the testing for an A2 certificate is preformed?

Your answer would be indeed helpful,

Best regards,

Vijay.

You've responded on a topic 2 years old, you may not get a response.  You may find classes in the CLASSIFIEDS-->Language Classes section of the site, that's where they should be posted, not in the forum.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Ok Romaniac,

I'll do that, thank you.