Interesting exchange

We're looking for people who would like to lead a conversation group in a cultural center in the neighborhoof Clot in Barcelona. We already prepared subject matters and other pedagogical ressources. It would be an exchange of skills: your english for one of the courses we offer (for instance tai-xi, photoshop, guitar...). If you are interested, please, contact us.

Gisela and Teresa

Is it free or do you pay a subscription

Hi,

It's free, but as you can see if we don't get a lider for the conversations groups, we can't do it

Gisela&Teresa

when are you thinking of holding them?  i would like to exchange english for singing classes, reflexology, a massage or piano lessons if anyone is interested

GOOD MORNING,

We're a cultural center. Please, have a look to our web LA FARINERA DEL CLOT. If you are intereseted in guiding a conversation group in english, please, call us and we can make an appointment to talk about it. My name is Teresa and you will find me between 10:00 and 14:00h.

TELF: 93 450 70 13

Teresa

By the way, I like very much your Cosmic dancing Shiva at the picture

Hi Teresa, welcome to Expat.com :)
May I suggest that you also announce this in Barcelona -Classifieds in the Community section; it might fit under Clubs, or Hobbies, Interests?
Hope this helps you in finding interested persons.
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks Arlette for yous advice

hi just rang and left a message so that we can meet up.

Good afternoon Gisela and Teresa!!

My name is Carl, I am 27 and from just outside London.

I have been living in Barcelona since June 2009 and I am looking for some new interests and hobbies to keep me busy outside of my work!

I am outgoing and confident and I would love to hear some more about the conversation group!

I understand you are looking for English speakers, but do you also require a good standard of Spanish? Unfortunately my Spanish is not very good!!

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Carl

Hallo Carl

PLease, have a look in the La Farinera web, to know something more about us.
If your spanish is not that good, maybe you would be more interested in joining a exchange language. We have some people interested in practicing spanish and you could practice your spanish,... but if you would like to lead a conversation group, I think it would be better we talk about it in person.

By the way, next monday, 18 october at 20:00 h. we have a meeting with some people, wich are going to form tandems. Maybe you could come and have a look. THe adress is:

EAMP
Plaça de Carme Monturiol,10
08026 BARCELONA
Underground: CLOT (lila line, exit Sibelius Str.)
Telf. 93 450 70 13