Not Paid, Subject to work permit cancellation

I left Bahrain 1.5 years ago without cancelling RP, but with my employer's consent (they want me to keep the RP just in case I have to come back). Now I am living in UAE with a resident permit. I want to visit Bahrain but afraid that I will not get visa on arrival due this LMRA issue. My LMRA legal status “Employment visa is not valid!” and under monthly fees “Not Paid, Subject to work permit cancellation.”

1) Will I be able to get visit visa on arrival in Bahrain?
2) how can I cancel this RP now while outside of Bahrain?

dear aze9211,

The status actually means "visa is no longer valid and needs to be renewed" better clarify it with your ex-employer (assuming that you are working for a new employer now) to avoid any confusion when applying for a new visa or just speak to LMRA on the same for clarification.

I am sure if anyone else has faced the situation they would respond back

good luck

T&R

I was working in Bahrain and left on 02 February 2015 by cancellation my LMRA, Now I got New Job Offer in Bahrain therefore I have submitted my Passport copy, Medical Report (Expired but I changed the date and send to the Company). When I was checking the LMRA, my previous visa was disappeared and the new visa is appeared in the Expatriate Employee Details (Express Services), and it was appearing in the Monthly Fees detail was denoted "PAID" up to 31.05.2015, but now (From 01.06.2015) it is appearing that "Not Paid, Subject to work permit cancellation".

Please anyone advise me in this regards

How much we need to pay monthly fees for work permit

Monthly fees refers to the amount that needs to be paid every month by the company itself to LMRA.  Usually it's 5 BD per work permit per month.