Invesment in any country to start a new life

What do you suppose to invest  if you are as turkish one  at outside  or which small busines do you prefer to do abroad

basri1 wrote:

What do you suppose to invest  if you are as turkish one  at outside  or which small busines do you prefer to do abroad

Basri. Sorry, but I don't understand your question. Can you ask someone who speaks English to re-write it for you? Thanks.

Im.so  sory my english but l expect you to advise someone to teach in turkey improving my english enough to understand

Recommend to teach me english any center  friend

Thanks your understands

Hello basri1,

Kindly note that I have moved your thread on the Turkey forum for better visiility!

As for your search regarding someone to help you with your English, have a look at Language classes in Turkey. This can help you find a suitable tutor!

Cheers

Mishna

Ottoman cuisine is world famous. As a Turkish, that should be a good option.

basri1 wrote:

I am assuming that Basri is asking for business suggestions that a Turkish expat can look into while living abroad. : )

Gordon Barlow wrote:
basri1 wrote:

Basri. Sorry, but I don't understand your question. Can you ask someone who speaks English to re-write it for you? Thanks.