Documents required for Family Visa

Dear All,

Can anybody tel me what are all documents required for getting a Family visa and How many months salary statement to be produced?

Reply will be appreciated.

Hi arshed.sufyan,

Spouse's required medical reports with the same saying 'fit to travel' issued by any approved GAMCA certified clinic; attested and approved marriage certificate and passport size photographs.

For children no medical report is required. But their birth certificate needs to be attested and approved.

Hi sumitran

Attestation of certificates apostle will be enough or we need some other attestation on marriage certificate and birth certificates

Thanks for your kind reply, Some people saying that we need Tenancy Agreement copy in my name and 3 months salary statement of 600 OMR/month also, please clarify.

mohammed qurram wrote:

Hi sumitran

Attestation of certificates apostle will be enough or we need some other attestation on marriage certificate and birth certificates

Hi mohammed qurram,

Marriage certificate and birth certificate also needs to be attested by the concerned authorities, else your application will not get approved.

arshed.sufyan wrote:

Thanks for your kind reply, Some people saying that we need Tenancy Agreement copy in my name and 3 months salary statement of 600 OMR/month also, please clarify.

Hi arshed.sufyan,

Yes, if the house contract is in your personal name - as opposed to company provided accommodation - in which case the tenancy agreement would be handled by your employer on your behalf.

3-months bank statement showing your monthly salary transfer is also required.

Hi,
can anyone help me!!
Actually I wanted to bring my family on residence Visa and My building owner refuse to share his MULQIYA & BATAKA details which is required for Tenancy Agreement........ Does it really required to have this Tenancy Agreement for applying a Family Visa.

Please guide me.

Thanks & regards,

Syed

syedwahaajali2115 wrote:

Hi,
can anyone help me!!
Actually I wanted to bring my family on residence Visa and My building owner refuse to share his MULQIYA & BATAKA details which is required for Tenancy Agreement........ Does it really required to have this Tenancy Agreement for applying a Family Visa.

Please guide me.

Thanks & regards,

Syed

Hi syedwahaajali2115,

The registered tenancy contract is mandatory to apply for family joining visa, if the house rent is being borne by you (as opposed to company provided accommodation). If you wish to bring your family over on family joining visa,

There should be no reason why your tenant is refusing to give you the official papers - which is the Municipality registered tenancy contract / agreement copy as long as you are living independently.

If you are living in a shared accommodation, then perhaps because of various other concerns (like space, bathroom facilities, etc) your landlord might refuse your request for bringing your family over to stay with you.

Dear All,
can anyone help me!!
I want to bring my family in muscat Oman, for family visa I have submitted my, Spouse medical report, attested and approved marriage certificate, and my house contract document.

but i don't have 3 month bank salary statement. instead of 3 month bank statement my job offer latter will help me?

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Irfan

Dear Irfan,

Bank statement of 3 months is mandatory for Applying Family joining Visa, please discuss with your PRO he will sort it out

Best of Luck.

Hi ,
U need 3 month 1.bank statement showing RO.600 credited pm in your account. 2.Marriage certificate attested by Ministry of home affair of your country. 3.Rent Agreement in your name (may be exempted, Discuss with your PRO )

Thanks for your kind reply. but i don't have 3 month bank statement which shows my salary is more than 600 RO. i have only my job offer latter which shows my salary is more than 600 RO. please suggest me if you know any other alternative document.
previously i am using company accommodation, for this company deducting some amount from my salary.

SK IRFAN wrote:

Thanks for your kind reply. but i don't have 3 month bank statement which shows my salary is more than 600 RO. i have only my job offer latter which shows my salary is more than 600 RO. please suggest me if you know any other alternative document.
previously i am using company accommodation, for this company deducting some amount from my salary.

Hi SK IRFAN,

Rules are rules. There is no other alternative.

Hi there,

I am moving to Oman in a month time from dubai, would someone please help me with the following queries.

1. If 3 months bank statement is mandatory, does it mean i cant bring my family unless I have been employed/self employed for a period of minimum three months.

2. I am moving from Dubai. Is UAE bank statements accepted in Oman for family visa application.

3. The marriage and birth certificates have been already attested for UAE  visa, can that be used in Oman for obtaining family visa? or should that be apostlled.

Thanks in advance.

Bank statement ???
This is absolutely incorrect information. Some company PROs may be advising and this can be a practice. However, this is NOT mandatory and nowhere the law stipulates it.

Just so that you know, I did not provide any bank statement to get family visa .

The other myth which raises its head once in a while is waiting period of 3 months. There is no such stipulated waiting period. Some employers may not be comfortable sponsoring a family visa unless the employee has completed probation, hence they may have their own rules regarding being a willing sponsor. However, if your company agrees, the law of the land allows you to get your wife along with you on the day of your joining too !!!

hope this helps.

Hi IndianWanderlust,

Your facts are not all correct.

To quote one instance, an expatriate employee cannot bring his wife/children while coming for the first time.

This is for the simple reason, that upon arrival the expatriate must get the resident card, only then can the family joining visa can even be applied.

Not sure if I would agree to that, it is another matter I did not chose to bring , however while negotiating , when I raised it , I was told by my employers , If i want I could do it .

Hence I do believe there is a way to do it. However, as you mention, the ROP site does mention about the copy of resident card .

how can i keep in touch with u personally to get more details on family visa documents

Hello folks,

So, this is for a friend of mine. His wife got a job here in Muscat. And he lives in India. After she arrived her employer said, it is very difficult to bring Husband in family visa. And not willing to do it.
Can anyone share some lights on it? Is this true that wives may get the family visa but not husbands?
(Her salary is around R1000)

Thanks