Getting error in applying Exit/Re-Entry Visa

am getting following error message “Problem in Data,Please visit passport office ” when I am apply exit/re-entry visa for my daughter.
My daughter age is 12 years 7 months and I have not enrolled her fingerprint yet. All of the data related to Iqama and Passport is valid.

anyone tell me please why this message occurring ?

How did you get it resolved Amir, I am facing the same issue with one of my sons, don't exactly know who and where to visit

i went to jawazat instead to resolve this problem they issued visa from their system just pay exit/re-entry visa fee online n visit jawazat ofc with passport copy ur n sons n iqama copy of both of urs n 1 photo of ur son.
they will give u a form to fill but the form will be in arabic so bettrr to go to agent outside jawazat thy will fill the form n u only need to sumit it ur visa will be issue from their system u then check it with online MOI website

one thing more online visa print option is not available now so how  did u get the print of ur dependent exit/re-entry visa?

I did not, also did not get it the last time I travelled, you shld receive an Sms on your cell for each of your dependents

yes i got the sms but its in arabic n there is no visa information what i will show on pakistan airport on return usually airline ask for it.?

No need I travelled from KHI to RIY, told them the new laws don't require exit rentry, last year June, they didn't argue.