Need help from Mod to post

Julien,
I apologize, I posted my housing ad in this section because I couldn't get into the housing section of the website. (I live in China and the internet is spotty here). I tried again today and still can't get in, could you do me a big favor and post for me in the housing section? I'd really appreciate it. I'll leave my e-mail on the ad so people can get in touch with me there. Thanks!

Hi everyone,
30 year old American going to Bangkok for a month in July and was looking for a room. I'm clean and quiet, just want to spend a month in Bangkok without breaking my wallet at a hotel and was wondering if anyone had a room available from July 1st-31st. Ideally I'd like something in the mid-price range that's relatively close to some places to have fun. I'm a non-smoker but can live with smokers.   Please send an email to [email protected]  if you're interested - thanks!

why don't you try this place called botanic service room? Google it. Priced reasonably. Not in heart of city, but its in quite a cool area to hang out. If you need to go into the city centre, just grab a taxi or to save cost, take one of those van/taxi thing.

Hi David,

can't you see the page here ?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/t … k/add.html

Thanks

Julien