Child travel

hello dear fellow kuwaitis,

i need your help.my sister who is a doctor is moving to kuwait with MOH.she was appointed locum.she has a 6  year old kid whom she wants to take along.but we learned that it is very difficult to get things done there and she can take him only after 3-4 months.her husband is in uk doing a Phd and he will not be able to come over.please can anyone help.how can you speed things up there.she is almost considering dropping the offer which is pretty good.i want her to be happy.please any body guide us.

she can easily get visit visa for her child by paying 50-100 KD even before she arrives here.

later she can make her child's permanent residency....

Contact me on mohd.noor at gmail for further info...

Thanks,

initially what you have heard is correct; the going matter in Kuwait is males can sponsor their families easier, whereas women require "permission" to sponsor their children without the presence of their father.

unfortunately she'd only be able to find out by coming here and asking those that hired her to start the paperwork for that, or simply just ask the MOH if and when and how they can process the visa for her son. simple really.

my friend faced a similar situation.visit visa helps.do not worry.god bless.

thank you for the reply legacy.

thank you mr.noor.will pm you.

thank you madam

hello mohd.noor,

can you please brief me about the visit visa process.thanks in advance

mohd.nooor wrote:

she can easily get visit visa for her child by paying 50-100 KD even before she arrives here.

later she can make her child's permanent residency....

Contact me on mohd.noor at gmail for further info...

Thanks,

This blog is all about sharing experiences and knowledge about issues where expats might have to deal with.
Instead to give some "private" or "custom made" advice I prefer that you share it here so others can have the benefits as well.