Much passion for work

hi to all
Am jones , a Ghanaian and currently in Ghana as such. I want to move to singapore to find a job there as am university graduate with BSC BiOLOGICAL SCIENCE. Am very energetic guy and much passion for work. Anyone here to help my move in?

freshsaint wrote:

hi to all
Am jones , a Ghanaian and currently in Ghana as such. I want to move to singapore to find a job there as am university graduate with BSC BiOLOGICAL SCIENCE. Am very energetic guy and much passion for work. Anyone here to help my move in?

You are lucky to be in a field (Bioscience) that is growing and in demand in Singapore!
You should first check (on the MoM website) if your school and degree are recognised in Singapore.
Then, you need at least three years applicable work experience, or an exceptional track record, to be eligible for a work visa. You possibly need to work elsewhere first to gain this.
If both points above are fulfilled, you should start applying for jobs directly at suitable employers in your industry in Singapore. It helps, at this point, if you are physically present in Singapore, so you may want to arrange a job-search trip.

pls let me know the MoM website cos am new here and much unaware to the terms

MoM = Ministry of Manpower
Now you can google it yourself!

hi can one help me pls? I want to know if I can apply for job in singapore whiles am in Ghana now and am willing to do any work

Freshsaint: Of course you can apply for jobs in Singapore while you are abroad - your chances are just smaller than if you were in the countr.
But "willing to do any work" will not be enough: To get a job and visa, you need to have skills and experience that is lacking locally (plus usually a university degree). So ask yourself: What can you do that a Singaporean can't - and then apply for jobs in that field!