South Africans

Would be great to meet other South Africans in our area! Lörrach/Freiburg area (further?). SAers seems to be scarce in this area? Have been about 7 years in Germany, now.
"Austin, NASA here,...anyone out there...?"

Hallo Francois,
There are ca. 17 South African families in Stuttgart area.
you can also try to contact Wickedstitch.
He's living ca 200km away (North side), but he certainly can give you more info.

Thank you Johannes. Will try this link. All of best to you!

Hallo . Have tried the "Wickedstitch". person...no answer from him. Looking for, if any, South Africans, south of Stuttgart? Stuttgart is a good 3 hours drive, depending on trafic, from where we live. Just interested to see if any SA people living closer to us?
I do go to Süssen (Stuttgart area) from time to time, and would like to get in contact with SA people, for maybe a visit, but how would one make contact with this "17 SA families"?
All of best to you!

Hi Francois, I was not in-town for a while. This blog had a way to display a selected nationality on a map. Ie south africans in a certain radius from a german town. It's s bit hidden, so I'll have to play around again to find it and drop you a note (hopefully this feature wasn't disabled, yet -if so - then you have to work down the list of SA in Germany)

And here's the link : https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … stuttgart/
Can't find the visual map layout anymore - I suspect that the feature has been removed. Maybe the moderators can confirm this...