Need school for my 3 kids - anybody know about riffa view & shouieffat

Hi

We are moving to Bahrain  in summer time and still strugling with finding schools for my 3 kids, (gr7, gr3, gr5)
Most of the school have a heavy waitlist. I am affraid if wont be able to find spots for them, this may jeopardize our plan. 

Does anyone know about riffa view school or Shouieffat international school ( these are the only school accepting new students so far)
Thanks

Your help is very much appreci

Goodevening, I think you are out of country this is the reason you are worried otherwise here many schools well come new students. Once you shift to Bahrain you will not face problem. There are many good international schools where
your children can study.

SHAZEEN wrote:

Goodevening, I think you are out of country this is the reason you are worried otherwise here many schools well come new students. Once you shift to Bahrain you will not face problem. There are many good international schools where your children can study.

Not really, many of the good schools have extensive waiting lists, which can mean waiting a long time!

OP out of the 2 schools you mention I would say RVIS, however there are some newer schools that may accept your children for the Sept start. There are a few in Adliya

that is right. huge waiting list especially St Christopher.

my kids are still processing the admission. the schools often ask test for admission so early application will be good.
I heard about the schools you mentioned are all good schools.

if you ckecked all other international schools and no space for your kids then you have to decide from these two. considering your work and place to live will help you to decide which school is better.