Cheap shopping in Kuala Lumpur

Hi guys,

I'm planning to spend some days in KL and I would like to know where to find Cheap and good places for shopping in KL, it's my first time in the city.. Many thanks..

Lolita

Times Square Mall has a mix of vendors and some inexpensive outlets the higher up you go in the building (that is typically the way prices go). There is also lots to choose from in Sungai Wang Plaza (main entrance near Bukit Bintang monorail station) and some larger stores in Lot 10 (also on Jalan Bukit Bintang corner by monorail).

U also can go Sogo Shopping Mall. There are a lot of shopping mall around the Times Square and Sungai wang

Hi Lollita,

It is really depends on what you're looking for. I usually bring my relatives to shop at Bandar Utama and Sunway Pyramid Mall. I prefer those 2 malls, since they also have high-end and low-end kind of brands. And of course not too crowded like KLCC and Bukit Bintang Area.

But if you want to find like a wholesale kind of place, you might want to check GM Klang or Kenanga Wholesale. I've written the review about GM Klang on my blog, if you are interested to check.
[ Moderated by Priscilla : No free ads for your blog please]

Gravitas, windwindsow, whileinkl tkank you so much guys  :top:  your tips are very useful  :)