Part time male model needed

Hi there,

We are looking for part time male models to shoot a few pictures with our shirts and suits. We make custom tailored shirts and suits.

If you have any modeling experience please feel free to contact me at [email protected], we need Caucasian, Black, and Asian.

please include in your email your body measure, and a few pictures of yourself.

oh btw, since the suits and shirts are custom tailored to your body size, after the shooting they are yours :)

Yicai
Cottonbrew.com

baoyicai wrote:

Hi there,

We are looking for part time male models to shoot a few pictures with our shirts and suits. We make custom tailored shirts and suits.

If you have any modeling experience please feel free to contact me at [email protected], we need Caucasian, Black, and Asian.

please include in your email your body measure, and a few pictures of yourself.

oh btw, since the suits and shirts are custom tailored to your body size, after the shooting they are yours :)

Yicai
Cottonbrew.com

As advertising is not allowed on this section of the forum please post a free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page. The ad will get better exposure there and remain current and accessible.
Perhaps give a little  more information about the position regarding work hours, pay, job location etc.

Can I have eligible ?

can you send me your body measurements like hight, etc, and a few pictures to [email protected]?
and are you in Shanghai?

Yes ,I am in Shanghai

Hello Yicai

It would be ideal to post an ad in Casting jobs in Shanghai

Thanks & Regards

Mishna
[Topic closed]

Closed