Travel Thailan

next time, i'm go to Thailand, i want make a friend every body. i speak english little so i need a help

Hello there,I am Aaron and I think the best place to meet people is in KHOA SAN ROAD in bangkok
and go to KRABI

I want some product for pet, where can buy

you come all the way from vietnam to thailand to buy pet food? i dont understand

for your dog or cat?

Akymi wrote:

I want some product for pet, where can buy

:offtopic::offtopic: 

Please open a new topic regarding this.

If the question is about shopping while traveling in Thailand, specifically related to pet products, you might consider the Jatujak market.  It's definitely crowded there so I wouldn't plan a short visit but they sell lots of different things, including pet items.

We shop for different things when we travel than when here (I live in Bangkok), in some cases because selection is different, or pricing, but sometimes it just seems like we slip into shopping mode more.  Some things are easy to find here and relatively inexpensive, for others the selection is limited and import taxes make them more expensive than in lots of other places. 

I'd think pet supplies wouldn't be so different here than anywhere else related to price or selection, so unless you want something you're having trouble finding in HCMC it might not make sense, but the market is interesting if you're into such things.