Looking for a family to share an English speaking nanny in Lyon

Hi, we are a French family recently back from Boston. We are looking for a family willing to share an English speaking nanny with us, starting mid-August, and leaving nearby the Ste Blandine tram stop, Lyon 2. 
We have a 3-year-old daughter, Lou, who will ideally go to pre-school in the mornings and will be at home (ours and the other family's) in the afternoons (1 pm-6pm) 4 days a week. The other one or 2 kids could be looked after by the nanny either on the same hours, or on a full-day basis, depending on the nanny's availabilities and your needs.
If you're interested, please contact me: Nathalie,

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No personal contact details on the forum plz

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: Please place an ad in Babysitting in France section

Hi, tx for your reply. We do have a nanny and are now looking for a family to "share" the fees. good luck !

Hi, we are looking for an English nanny aswell. We live in metro ampère victor hugo

Hello anaroibas,

Welcome on board  :)

To be sure to get some proposals, you may drop your own advert in the Babysitting in Lyon section of the website.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Nathalie.

:-) I'm Chad and I will be moving to Lyon in September to complete my Masters degree at the Catholic University of Lyon. I'm a journalist and qualified English and yoga teacher. I would love to teach your kids :-)

I'm currently in India doing my yoga teachers training and I will be a yoga teacher soon  :-) I have been traveling for the past 2 years :-) You can add me on Facebook (Chad Cupido) In my profile picture I am on a mountain :-)

I already did ;)
Thanks though!