How to recruite from romania

Good day

I am planning to open bakery stores in Dubai for Romanian pastry . Looking to hire people from Romania . What will be the best options ?

Regards
Delawer

Get a recruitment company to do the dirty work for you. Alternatively, linkedin, hotjobs,ro, bestjob.ro etc are also good places to post some jobs.

Thx a lot for reply

Do u recommend anybrecturiment company work in this retial side ?

Regards
delawer

Am looking for a job as manager in dubai .I speak arabic english greek.let me know if you are interesting.

Hi
What is your filed  of expertise ?

why do you think such a business will be profitable?

Like the poster above duly pointed out, the profitability seems very questionable. There is circa 5000 Romanians living in the whole of UAE. Lets say 3000 in DXB, and how many will want to have have traditional RO pastries. Why not put a French one instead. Good coffee and croissants always sell. Rather than get burned testing waters.

If you really want to get into pastry business, then why not get a franchise from Paul?

Well in dubai all big players are in the market yet the market need that kind of fast food and kayosk concept , romania pastry ain't that different taset to arab culture
or business will include turkish as well

Hence we r not only targeting romania expat, we trying to get new concept to the market .

but back to subject for us we need romania works in that filed to get the orginal taste

have a nice time
we are A social Reminder Association dealing with culture and integration of the immigrants in Romania
we Have a legal adviser bureau and business consulting office ,including recruitment .
so send me please what you need exactly
- girls or boys .. the age range
- experience -diploma
-tell  us about the salary - the working hours
benefits -health insurance - accomodations -transport
so we can help you .
contact me on [email protected]
Mohamed Ali - Dali