Looking for media fixers in Sudan

Hi. Is anyone, or does anyone know media fixers in Sudan? I run an agency which connects TV companies, NGO's and journalists with local people who can help them get jobs done in the country.

I really need knowledgable, reliable people who I can put forward all over Sudan. They do not need to have masses of experience with media but having worked with foreigners to a professional standard really helps, knowing the country is essential and being connected in a range of areas is highly desirable.

The pay is good, contracts can be long or a few days depending. Foreigners welcome if they can meet the above criteria.

Any leads much appreciated.

Kind regards, Mike Garrod ([email protected])

Please contact me: murtada[at]consultant.com

Hi murtada > please register your business in the business directory

-------------------------------

Hi Mike Garrod > you can post your job offer in the jobs in Sudan section.

Thank you.

I am Musdsaraasim Siddiqui ,I am Pakistani .Now I live in Khartoum Sudan.Basically i am blogger expert, but have too much passion in cooking.
Advising or consulting on serious, innovative projects in my areas of interest ,social interaction, and  education, .Innovation, particularly technology, to improve society. Generally prefer board roles working with entrepreneurs that also have the goal of improving the Sudan society, as well as launching ultra-successful products and businesses.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls