Retail visual design consultant

Hi everyone
I am visiting HCM in May
I am hoping to relocate to HCM in the near future
I have 20 years of retail merchandising and store design experierence with leading companies in the UK and South Africa
Would love to chat if anyone has retail projects on the go
Kind regards
John

Hi,

You should post this in Job sections. And check more available job in  Here or Jobstreet.

Regards

Hi , I am PHong from Australia, I set up a point of sale / digital printing business in ho chi minh city exporting shop fittings and point of sale to Australia and the USA . Interested in catching up and swapping notes to see if their is
any areas for collaboration. My number is 0126 4576 890 . Give me a call when your in town if you want to catch up for a coffee and chat.

Hello Phoung
That will be great to meet up for coffee
I would like to duscuss with you a project I am doing in the UK for a Gardening glove and boot supplier
We are looking for a metal umbrella stand for all there customers in the UK
Quantity of 500
Would this be an item you can manufacture?
Kind regards
John

HI John, Please  email me the specs to  [email protected] and skype is phikhanhto. yes we can certainly look at doing that for sure and get it priced up. But yes, i have some other ideas to run by you when you are in town. So lets catch up for sure. thanks. Phong

Hello Phong,
I sent through photo and plans
But the e-mails have been returned saying your inbox is full?
Kind regards
John

Is your proposal only for Phong or is it open to the community?

We have our own factory manufacturing electronics equipment and a wide network of factory buddies.

If is open, can I have a peek at the proposal?  :cool:

Dear John.
My family has been working metal work for more than 2 generations. I wonder if you are interested in

Hello
Yes of course I would be very interested to meet up for coffee.

Kind regards john

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please avoid your personal contact on the forum