Engineer Visa to Technician Visa for Saudi

Hello all,
Earlier I worked for a company in Saudi on engineer visa,now I am changing my job and the new company is offering me Technician visa.
Is it possible to go Saudi on low level visa as I already worked there with engineer visa.
please help me in this regard.

I dont think so dear friend, i believe you have to get your same engineer visa processed.

Regards

Thanks for the reply dear

Hi,
   Now am in saudi arabia my visa is engginer visa but i want change my profession.bcz my certificate is nt attested .i have only provision and full marksheet.my main certificate is getting next month .wats the solution for this one

You have to get your certificate attested...No other solution as you cannot go down on your profession

Thank you...

but now am in engineer visa my visa validity will expire in this month.if it any possibility to change my visa profession..wat the solution for taking Ekkama ..

sajan sabu wrote:

Thank you...

but now am in engineer visa my visa validity will expire in this month.if it any possibility to change my visa profession..wat the solution for taking Ekkama ..

I know one HR department who did the following to a similar matter.

- They asked the employee to register in Saudi Engineering Council (SEC).
- SEC rejected his application saying that his certificate was not attested.
- Based on this rejection, The HR dept. asked Jawazat to issue a non-Engineer profession Iqama.

Thank you....

Hi Sajan,
Finally what happened.? You got IQAMA under nonengineer category.?

I am also in the same situation. Please let me know.

Regards,
AJ