Living in da nang

Hi my name is David and I live in Melbourne Australia I have a Vietnamese partner living in da nang. I wish to relocated to da nang what do I have to do to get perminant residence and own a house. Need help

House. July 1.

Staying.  Start a business.  Visa problems. Enter and exit.

Teach English for awhile.

How do you know you have a partner here, if the partner can't answer simple questions?

Usual scenario is no English spoken I guess. So its sign language.

There are not many foreigners in Danang so you might not be able to communicate there if you don't speak some Vietnamese.

Normally if you want to reside in Vietnam you need to have a job (or open a business) and get a work permit >> temporary residence card.

Technically you can own a house from 1 July but I don't have any practical experience so I'll leave it for the real expert. : )

Enjoy the city!

Hi,

You can answer your question by renting a house/room first. But remember you just can have a house for 50 years if you are a  foreigner. If so, is it necessary to buy a house? and a house under your name? I don't know if you are serious to live here permanently or not . Just you can answer your question.

Regards

I disagree. Too many foreigners in Danang. Especially Chinese and Kowli.

I just use my phone often to communicate. The Vietnamese do the same.  Works well. Also, you can do a Google map or photo search of what you want to buy, or where you want to go.

I use CamCard so scan every business card into my phone and it syncs on line.

I don't work on Danang. I don't know how many are like me. I get multiple entry 3 month Visas.  I usually go back to Thailand every 4 to 6 weeks.

Not speaking Vietnamese is not a problem at all with the educated class, which is quite large.

I'm desiring a wife. This is difficult. I'm also seeking a personal assistant of quality.  Also difficult.  My qualify of life is very high. I love Danang, and I love Chiang Mai, so I live both places.  I suggest that you fly only business class. I also suggest that you fly Qatar between Bangkok and Hanoi, business class.  Economy class is a bummer.

Hi,

Thanks for introducing CamCard. I will try to see if it is good or not. I mostly use KeepVid and Drive.

Renting a modern house in center of Da Nang is around 400$/month.

Regards