Employment Visa is not valid!

Dear Sir,

My name is Suman Das from india , I have worked in Bahrain before 11 month and after that I came back putting resignation. Now I got selected another company and they process for work visa. two week it was showing WORK visa is on progress. But now its showing ''Employment Visa is not valid! ''

What does it mean ? Please reply

Regards,
Suman Das

dassuman wrote:

Dear Sir,

My name is Suman Das from india , I have worked in Bahrain before 11 month and after that I came back putting resignation. Now I got selected another company and they process for work visa. two week it was showing WORK visa is on progress. But now its showing ''Employment Visa is not valid! ''

What does it mean ? Please reply

Regards,
Suman Das

Hi Das
Please don't worry about this.
There can be many reasons for this status and so I don't think there is anyone on this site who can give you an exact answer.
It's only your new employer who is able to check why the visa is not valid and do anything they need to do from their end or advise you if you need to do anything.
Please contact your new employer.
All the best
Bedh

Thanks Bedh!

Its it means my visa got rejected ?

Regards,
Suman

dassuman wrote:

Thanks Bedh!

Its it means my visa got rejected ?

Regards,
Suman

Hi Das
I don't want to speculate or to get you worried for no reason.
Speak to your new employer or the LMRA if you can.
If you are not able to speak to the LMRA, speak to your new employer as they can see all the updates from LMRA & GDNPR regarding your application's status.
Your new employer or the LMRA are the only ones who can tell you the reason for this status and advise on, or do anything, that needs to be done.

There is no one on this site who can give you the exact reason.

Please read other similar pots on this site and also see see this link for more info on similar issues:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 70#2505332

Thanks
Bedh

i totally agree with bedh, no one can know the exact reason except your potential employer. So please contact them.

good luck

T&R

hii ..i had similar problem..it was because of some problem you application got rejected...as others said..you have to contact your new employer