Temporary accommodation

Hi, my wife, myself and our son are moving to southern Spain in the next few months. We will be buying ourselves a home but will need rented accommodation whilst we look around. We are interested in the area from Alicante to Valencia. We don't want to spend a fortune on rent but we will need 2 bedrooms. No need for any extras like pool etc.  so has anyone any suggestions please?

Hello Bryan W,

Welcome on board!

I suggest you drop an ad in the Housing section, Houses for rent in Alicante, while awaiting for members to guide.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

Hello Bryan W
For how long do you think you will be needing temporary accommodation for?  I will ask around here (centre of Alicante city) but we are heading into the summer season so in this area pickings might be sparse! 
Keep in touch via my shop's website Read and Sixty or through my blog about Alicante This Is Alicante Life and I will let you know if I find something.
Best of luck!
Sarah

Thanks Marjorie, will do.

Thank you Sarah, I imagine we will need accommodation for about a month. Meanwhile I'll certainly keep an eye on your shop website

There is a company called Monapart (www.monapart.com) who mainly have properties for sale but they may have some rentals too (in the Alicante area).

Here is a property that someone I know rents out:
https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/1645991
But she rents out the rooms as she lives in the flat too.  It might not be so bad as she is Spanish and can show you around and maybe advise you a little... If I hear of anything else here I will let you know.