Need salsa partner.

Hey everyone,I would like to join a salsa class,but they require one to come with a partner since salsa requires even numbers so that everyone can dance :)It will be so much fun,class is on thursdays 7:30-8:30pm ,if you are interested,id really appreciate.Cheers

Hello Nikkinik,

You may also insert an ad in Cambodia's Classifieds under Dance Classes to find your partner.

Cheers
Arlette

hi nikinik,

i am really interested to join you but i don't know anything even the basics, anyways where is it held?

in case just call me 077331490.

Lene

Hi Extranjera,

I know just the basics,and its ok either way because the class is for beginners.Ill definitely text you.cheers

Hello Nikkinik! :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Phnom Penh forum for effective communication and better visibility.

Regards,
Sheetul

hey guys. I'm actually a latin and ballroom teacher from here in Australia and am looking to move over to PP at the start of each year. Would love to hear more about these classes and if there is an opportunity to teach some myself.

Sean

HI! I amb colombian-spanish I REALLy want to dance salsa but I went to EQUINOX, but I dance salsa 5 years ago so I think...we have diferent levels...you know were can I go u want to join??

Hi I am half spanish-colombian , I dance salsa for years, I want to know people that dance salsa or wanted to, I went to Equinox, one day but dont want to go by myself! ;P, I am new in this country, I know cuban and colombian salsa I can help u or dance with you guys if u want

Hi people, thanks for the replies but I posted this ages ago.I have other engagements on Thursday evenings...so i cant go to the class anymore.Ruthi, I have been to Equinox for the salsa a couple of times...but yeah itd be boring to go alone.Let me know next time,maybe we could have a beer as we listen to cool salsa tunes.

cheers,
  Maggie :)

Hi Maggie! Just tell me if you are going and I will be there! :P