Seeking Long-Term Rental Accommodation

Hi there,

I'm Mick, an Aussie who just moved to Istanbul. I'm looking for a room to rent from someone living on the Asian side, preferably near Bostanci however anywhere relatively close to a metro station. I teach English online from 10am-6pm so would need a place that's quiet.

My phone number is +90 531 923 0011 if anyone can help me out. I'm easy to live with - I don't smoke, I might have one beer or a raki once in a blue moon if I'm out with friends, and I'll be spending most weekends at my girlfriend's place.

Anyway, please contact me if you can help.

Thanks

Shmick wrote:

Hi there,

I'm Mick, an Aussie who just moved to Istanbul. I'm looking for a room to rent from someone living on the Asian side, preferably near Bostanci however anywhere relatively close to a metro station. I teach English online from 10am-6pm so would need a place that's quiet.

My phone number is +90 531 923 0011 if anyone can help me out. I'm easy to live with - I don't smoke, I might have one beer or a raki once in a blue moon if I'm out with friends, and I'll be spending most weekends at my girlfriend's place.

Anyway, please contact me if you can help.

Thanks

Have you checked through the housing section of the forum a the top of this page ?

I'm new to the site and missed that. Thanks, Stumpy.