What is process to marry a egyptian lady

hello all ,

I work in U.A.E . Insha Allah i will travel to Egypt soon to marry my fiance Egyptian. we celebrated our engagement ceremony in Egypt 2 years past .I did a lot search on Google regards whats the procedure to marry in Egypt but i find details all are very out dated .I did telephone call to embassy of India , Cairo they told to bring one letter from employer that stated my details of job and religion and status of marry.

I have very less number of leaves to perform my marriage ceremony so i would like to know exact process and address of offices  to complete all paper works very soon.

So i welcome if anybody did marry recently or if anybody know what is process to marry a Egyptian to discus on this topic.

Thanking you all

Hello mubarakshaik

If u two both r Muslims so thatThe terms , procedures & documents that required for legally foreigners marriage in Egypt :

The marriage process make at the Egyptian's ministry of justice - foreigners marriage office – 4th floor - lazogle square – Cairo …. With the follow steps

- Attendance in person the both of wife & husband

- Attendance of 2 Attesting witness + family stamp ( u can buy it from mogamma )

- The age difference between husband and wife should not be more than 25 years

- The age of the wife or husband shouldn't be less than 21 years.

- The visa of the foreign wife in Egypt should be non tourist residence.

- Presenting a certificate from the embassy of the foreign party ( wife ) that's  prove her (Marital status – age – religion ) … that the egyptian law only recognize of the ( Islam – Christianity – Judaism ) as religion .

-  Presenting a certificate from the embassy of the foreign party (wife) that her country not objected at this marriage.

Congratulations

Thanks so much dear Egyptian lawyer ,

1)Is it must per-medical health checkup certificate of me and her ?where can i get a health checkup certificate as soon as possible without delay . ?

Yes al7amdullila i am Muslim .and my age is 25 and her age is 21 .

could you please let me know how many days it will take to complete all paper works to get certificate of marriage from ministry of justice ?

Hi everyone i need to know how to get residence permit to study in egypt.i came to egypt with a tourist visa,but i now want to study before i get back home.
   Besides my one month stay is due.
Thank you.

depends on origin country Egypt residence visa rules change .el mogamba building, teharir square is place to get residence visa. Contact university ask them rules how to join in desired course .if you get admition you can get residence visa .

Else contact your embassy tell them to give no objection or refference letter to change  your Visa like 3 months residence tourist visa . During this time you can clear all rules of joining procedure in university by contact them .

And please read the subject of post it was regards marry .next time raise your queries separately

Dears ,

Thanks god finally got married in ministry of justice .

now I have one more doubt . how and where to translate Arabic marriage certificate in to English so can get attested by embassy ?\

mubarakshaik wrote:

Dears ,

Thanks god finally got married in ministry of justice .

now I have one more doubt . how and where to translate Arabic marriage certificate in to English so can get attested by embassy ?\

Congratulations!

I want  to ask a question, in how many days you finished all of the process? I am a Turkish girl and my fiancee is Egyptian, we want to make our niqah soon as well, but I have only 10 days permission from work. I learned the papers we have to prepare, but only thing I worry is how long it will take..