Looking for some friends to explore Berlin together

Hi, i'm Pilai
I'm from Thailand but now currently staying in Berlin for travelling from 5th-23th of April 2015
I'm looking for friends to hang around with, explore the city together! Since it's my first time here and i'm so new to this place! It's going to be cool to Meet someone here!
Would be nice if you are thai as well so i could have someone to talk In Thai, but it doesn't matter that much.
Also if you're interested in cultural exchange or wanna know something about Thailand, this is the good chance :)
looking forward to meeting you :)

Hi Pilai ,
I'm Elena I'm half thai half Spanish  i can speak a little bit of thai :-) . I'm Iiving in Hamburg but always wanted to visit Berlin :> would be cool to hang out sometime and practice my thai :-)

Hi Elena!
that's cool! when will you go to Berlin? so we can meet up!
or another option is that i go to Hamburg and you show me around your city, that would be also cool too :)
do you use whatsapp? or Facebook? so we can contact and talk to each other easier about our plan
looking forward to hearing from you !
Pilai :)

Hey I do have whatsApp my number is +447944428703 and my Facebook name is Gigi Albany  . I don't really know when I will be going to Berlin but you can come and visit me and I can show you around :-) I move here fews months ago but haven't made alot of friends yetwould be cool to meet you ^^