New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi All,

I am JMk and  am new here!  I work and live Abuja. Great to be here!

Welcome Jmk to Abuja. Hope you're not finding the city boring? Because many foreigner do but it's not as boring as they say.
Enjoy :top:

Hi All,

Kindly note that this thread has been created for our new members to introduce themselves and to give an insight of their experience and aspirations.

It would be great if we could keep this spirit :top:

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

I am Wale, a facility manager, and i work and live in the heart and business Nerve of Nigeria, Lagos.  :)

I live in Abuja and also study in Nigerian Turkish Nile University

Hi friends
I am from Mumbai India and currently finalsing a job offer in Abuja in real estate company church gate group. Need help from existing ppl in Abuja

Hi All,

I am Eli, I live and work in Lagos in the sales and marketing department... I came here a month ago, and so far it feels good...

Hi, my name is Mimi. i am Nigerian and married to a wonderful Indian man, we have 2 kids. we moved into the country 2012. love it here. ;)

Hi guys. My name is chibuzo. I m new here. I wish to relocate to baku, azerbaijan

Hi all
My name Steve, I am looking to relocate to Lagos Nigeria, any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.
Thanks Steve

My 4th time around in Nigeria in 18 years. There's even a new bridge between Lekki and Ikoyi. And a good new bar called Shades on VI (next to the Indonesian embassy) that makes excellent suya.

Yea. Am Nelson Aninweze. I just completed my national service. It would be my pleasure to help. You can mail if you still need someone to show you around. Cheers  :)

Hi, my name is Nelson Aninweze. I live in Abuja. Am looking to get a start-up job in the city. Please mail me if you want to meet with me. Kind regards

Hello There!

Having previously lived in Nigeria for a number of years, happy to be of any help if anyone has any questions.

One thing that drove my family and me crazy while living in Lagos was the inability to find good wine and reasonable prices, easy to find champagne but unless you want very cheap South African wine you were stuck. We have now started naijafinewinecllub.com to fill this gap. Please do take a look at the site and see what its about, I can assure you, being able to drink fantastic wine will certainly make your move easier!

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic

Hello, am John, live and work. In abuja as a property manager... Hoping to make new friends. BBM: 25B5FC15

Hi everyone, I am Samantha. A Nigerian and I base in Abuja.

Hi am a Nigeria looking for mean to relocate to Bahamas any advice

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity on the forum please. You may Register your services freely in our business Directory.

am nigerian,currently living in lagos,would need help to get a contact on how to gt an isreali visa.thanks

Am john ezeani nigerian living Akure ondo state planning to travel to Fiji

HI all, Niyi is my name. I'm a creative, young enterprising mind that is looking to broaden my knowledge and possibly get to know more people.
I live and work in Lagos.
I'm willing to Offer free help to those that need it.

Am femi I work as agriculturist

I am a nigerian, a post graduate students in the university of ilorin, nigeria. I am a researcher on a topic dat reads 'the impact of chinese diaspora on the nigerian economy' I need viable information as regads chinese community in Nigeria, dea activities as well as challenges. i'd b glad to get a positive response. I am a member of the department of history n international studies wt matric no 09/15ca027

I am Godwin, live in lagos and am a chef by profession

Hey hi I'm Abhijith.M I'm an fresher and I did my engineering in industrial engineering and management with an aggregate of 78% and I want to work in logos... Plzzz do help me

Hi am flora I work n live in lagos

Hi all.

I'm yuli. I have been living here in Nigeria one year and six months, I'm alrady adapted but it is very boring.

hi how can u say is boring havent you made friends yet

Presently in Dubai for training. Bored at night just there watching tv at the hotel. Bn to some shopping malls though. BUT WHERE ARE MU NAIJA PEEPS. Holla abeg. Heading back on Sunday. Won't mind some hanging out.

Hello everyone,
It been nice to be part of this Forum.
I got an job opportunity in the lagos and company name Leoplast part of leogroup,nigeria , this is my first international assignment and I  want to know about this company.

Regards
Shiii00

My name is aimiyekagbon monday  am from delta state of nigeria in w/africa, I want to join your organization I need help from you. I will like to receive message from you to know the more area to highlight on please.  Thanks

Hi all,

My name is Varun Sivanandan, am from India working in Nigeria. I am happy to be a member of this blog. I manage Hotels. I am looking for a good profile. Thanks

Dear All,
My name is ray, i live and work in Nigeria. I am happy to be a member of this blog. I work has a supervisor in one of the Hotel in Lagos,I am looking for a better opportunity. Thanks

I am eke chukwudi a nigerian by  nationality, 25 years of age, seeking for a job in Norway.

my name is Samuel. I reside in portharcourt. A B.Sc holder in biochemistry. I sale sanitary wares and tiles. I need totravel to manitoba,canada. Any info

Hy everyone! I'll be coming to Abuja quite soon for a UNODC mission. I'm looking forwards to finding a secure place where to live, as it's asked from my job. If anyone has some tips, I will be so grateful!  :)
C.U soon! :cool:
Melinda

hello I am from Nigeria

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the Directory on the overhead green banner.
Closed