New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kenya forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kenya if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everyone

I am shibu, m looking for place to stay in kenya as a paying guest, I have job in nairobi, bamburi road industrial area, i am new here so guide me please

A kenyan citizen,Ali Gababa aged 33, Health clinical expert in Respiratory Health and skin health.Eying to work in South Sudan any Health NGO world as Volunteer or Employed.l have 13 yr exp in Health clinical/surveillance in TB/hiv field in Northern High Prevellence area.Help access NGO-south Sudan Health jobs.

Hey people...

I've been in Kenya for almost two years now and I'm currently in Nairobi. I'm hoping to find other Zimbos within the area. Hit me up if you're interested in hanging out

[message moderated: No free ads on the forum please]

Zadoc is Kenyan newly joined WLE-IWMI as Nile Basin and East Africa Region Focal Manager.

hi, i am a marine survey consultant , been in kenya several time since 2007 for port development projects in kenya and other country on east africa,, i am planning to start some business in nairobi now..also want to relocate to nairobi.

Hi guys I'm schnaider a kenyan student studying international relations and German language. Would want to make some new friends.

hello everyone,
my name is Ian Victor am a kenyan living in Nairobi currently working with Imax Africa, excited to meet new friends

moderated by Christine
Reason: off topic

Hi all, i am keerti basically from mombasa but currently based  in nairobi working and looking for some paying guests to share the house with. :)

Am Seth Ziggy Djisam. Am a Ghanaian and will like to come over to Kenya and work. My field of specialty is in general photography and cinematography..
I don't know the terrain well and hope i will get some help from my folks in there when i come over will link up with you and see how best you could help me fir in there.
thanks and God bless

Hello everyone.  I'm Michelle and recently arrived from Toronto, Canada.   I am professionally employed and interested in learning more about Nairobi, and Eastern Africa.

Hey,am karishma shah and am a social worker,   am looking for pg indians both veg and non-veg, sharing or your own room, i also cater for 10 people as i have moved in nairobi recently, and am new...so hope to share more experience while on this site and i do appreciate your welcome, hope to hear from you or any body..thank you and god bless you dear ones..

Hello My name is Ciprian . I am working in Mombasa as a Production Manager. I am looking for somone to share the apartment in Mombasa.

Hi,
Saw your post and wanted to get in touch with you when i get over. Me being the same field hope you can help me out when i come over and that's cool with you?
Thanks.
Seth Ziggy Djisam

Hello;

I am a Moroccan, I have a proposal of a post in Nairobi within the framework of cultural exchange but I heard(understood) that this country is not stable and that the safety(security) is modest, I need information concerning the cost of living, the ways(means) of entertainment, the food, the population kenyenne how it is. What is what there are French nationals or Moroccan because I speak more French than English

Hi all,

Name is Harry from Scotland , mKing steps to move to Nairobi .

Hi guys. Name is julie. Am from kenya, nairobi...:) i want a job and maybe meet new friends here from anywhere. Thanks!!  :)

I'm Alice, A Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide/Patient Attendant looking for a job any in Kenya or any other country. I take care of patients at their homes be they Bed-ridden,Wheel chaired ,Diabetic, Dementia patients, Cancer patients e.t.c.I'm very flexible and can work as a live in or live out Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Gavind
Reason : Personal infos/contact number on public forum

Hey everyone, am a Kenyan, Nairobi is the homeland. am looking for a finance job. thanks

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all the new members to expat-blog and the Kenya forum.

Best of luck in your endeavors,
Gavind
Expat.com Team.

hello dear Expat.comgers,my name is benta, I am a Kenyan and stay in Kenya. am a nurse by profession and is looking for job in Sychelles, happy to hear from you people

Hi guys am Guch or you can call me Evans,  am Kenyan and if there is any expat who needs help like relocating here or any other business will guide or help you in any way.  You are welcome.

Hey everyone, I'm Hellen from Nairobi, Kenya,a Bcom graduate currently looking for a job and wld love to meet new friends

Am Allan interested in meeting new people.Communicator. Humble entrepreneur. Explorer. Friend of animals everywhere. Coffee lover. Currently seeking a Co-Founder with business related skills.

Hi everyone,

My name is Elliot, and I'm a 23-year-old freelance journalist from the UK looking to move to Nairobi in August/September this year.

I'd be really keen hear about any spare rooms available for rent, preferably 30,000KSH a month or lower, from around that time.

Interests include music (both listening and playing), an array of sports, beer and adventure.

Feel free to drop me a line!

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason :  :offtopic: Please post in the jobs section

ElliotSmith wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Elliot, and I'm a 23-year-old freelance journalist from the UK looking to move to Nairobi in August/September this year.

I'd be really keen hear about any spare rooms available for rent, preferably 30,000KSH a month or lower, from around that time.

Interests include music (both listening and playing), an array of sports, beer and adventure.

Feel free to drop me a line!

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you read through the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page for accommodation.

Why should that go in the jobs section? I am looking for a house!

Alice hi, why don't you try at greataupair.com?? It's a great site and you can find an employer who is willing to get you a visa.
All the best
Regards Noeline

ElliotSmith wrote:

Why should that go in the jobs section? I am looking for a house!

If you are replying to my post then read my post again.
Nowhere did I mention jobs section.

The key word in my post is housing......

Hi. You are looking for a serviced apartment or?  and your ideal place is where

Am johnson a kenyan retired teacher.currently in metal fabrication business and also a small scale farmer. I love community work and am a good entrepreneur. Would love  to partner with like minded person in my projects

I'm looking for a secure 1/2 bedroom apartment in a nice area somewhere near Westland with wifi and television.
Thanks,
Sy

Hi ya, I'm a Kenyan citizen. I have no idea what I need to say though, sorry, newbie.. ;)

@ElliotSmith, try Nairobi Expatriates forum on facebook. I think they can help. Or better yet, take a risk, get to Nairobi, then start looking for a place,

Hi everyone,
My name is Joe. I am the proprietor of a Kenyan company by name Afrique Homes.
We deal in all matters Real Estate and Hospitality. We provide our clients with informed choice as they seek to acquire property or arrange corporate accommodation. So whether you want an apartment to rent or buy or you are tasked to arrange corporate accommodation you have come to the right place.
Karibu sana. (Welcome).
While we do all this, we also use the forum to brainstorm. We are passionate about Youth Empowerment through Entrepreneurship tips and Employment creation advocacy. We share what we can. We invite you to come with us.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed + please do not share phone numbers on the forum. Refer to our Housing section with your advert

I'm looking for a secure 1/2 bedroom apartment in a nice area somewhere near Westland with wifi and television.
Thanks,
Sy

Closed