New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hey I'm amry.l like to move italy .do you can do any help for me??

How are you?? I am 32 and in the US military. I am looking for a maid that also gives massages. Let me kniw if you are interested

Hi my name is Katie and am currently living in Dubai for the past 4 years. My husband (who is Italian) relocated back to Mantova last year. In November I will be joining him in Mantova which I am excited about but also extremely nervous as I don't speak a word of Italian. I work as a child and adolescent psychotherapist in Dubai so I know that this will be impossible to do in Italy until I learn the language. However my main worry is meeting English speaking people. I have been to Mantova loads of times and love it although I have yet to find somebody who speaks English. Does anybody live there or nearby who can give me some tips. I have 4 kids but I love going out out and meeting friends. Any advise would be welcome.

Katie

:) Hello everyone, my name is Geraldine and I am a middle aged woman who may be interested in coming to Italy to teach English and Art.  I have recently completed my Celta course and I am keen to put it into practice.  My children are off my hands now so living in another Country holds an appeal, particularly Italy!  I have been to parts of Tuscany, Sicily, Naples and Rome.  I rather fancy getting to know certain areas in more detail.  Also to enjoy the culture and food and learn about the Country. I have enjoyed working as an Art Therapist/Tutor over the years with all ages encouraging motivation, enjoyment of art and learning.
I enjoy making art, cycling, yoga, tennis, walking, gardening, films, galleries, eating, reading, and meeting people. I have taught English 1-1 in Sussex, and more recently in Central London.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested!  Hope you are enjoying the summer?

Hello everyone!  I'm Nic and am a U.S. Military guy living/working here in Pisa.  I am looking for Filipino and Japanese friends to help me learn Tagalog and Japanese.  I hope this works... lol

Hey you are a Italian??

Hi everybody,

My name's Giò, I'm Swiss, but I've been living in Milan for more than 6 years.

I never thought to sign up to an expat community, because I'm from the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, so I speak perfectly Italian. But now I would like to improve my English.

In exchange…I'm an Italian native speaker, with an expat perspective, and I studied Sciences of Cultural Heritage here, in Milan, so I can offer you tours of the city. It's really a beautiful place, when you know where to look.

hola....meraba....hi....hallo.....ciao!
i am new here...i am from ukraine
i know english..turkish and spanish and i would like to learn italian
i enjoy travelling and my dream is to visit italy or spain
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi everybody! I'm Leo from Italy and I decided to subscribe here to share my experiences about the world and make new friends. I've studied foreign languages and I come from one of the most beautiful promontory of south Italy "il Gargano": here you can find all the best near to you, seaside, mountains overlooking it, beaches, cliffs, little islands and a special air that make feel yourself part of the nature. Due to my work I travel often and have possibility to see different cities, cultures and lifestyles. It would be nice to communicate with other people and why not, take a cup of tea in your hometown :)

If somebody need any information/details about Gargano (travels, accomodation, restaurant, bike paths, etcc.) feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you.

Dear Leo
I am Rans. from Ghana.I and still at the university reading science education.
this is my watsapp contact ***
Chat me privately and lets make friends.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495027

Thanks!

Closed